Beverley Road

Historic
Planning
Application
1958
Estate
Agent
Publicity
2015

The Beverley Road development was built around 1960 by New Ideal Homes Ltd. The vacant site was created by demolishing two 1850’s properties. A total of 16 maisonettes/flats were built of which 12 were accessed from the newly-constructed Beverley Road, the remaining four having an Upper Teddington Road address.

image only